100% full Not resolved
2.2

This sleeping bag is horrible,horrible,horrible,horrible the zipper gets snagged and snagged over and over again, doesn't zip, teeth on zipper comes undone and the track is broken and can't mend together to zip up to seal the sleeping bag, to tight to fit in between the hips and knees when sleeping in it making it very uncomfortable to sleep in. And when u go to return to big 5 sporting goods they will only exchange twice and that's it mangers are just uncooperative with me consumer or any other customer, just totally dissatisfied with customer service with big 5 and manufacturer-----http://www.exxel.com/ just no response period.

jason_jason wrote the review because of warranty issue at Exxel Outdoors and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Exxel Outdoors to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was mangement. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: North Face or Marmiort. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exxel Outdoors suisse sport trekker mummy sleeping bag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Exxel Outdoors?

Comments